Amazon Marketing agency is an essential tool for those people who want to sell their products on Amazon. Amazon is looking to drive its sales by advertising its products and keywords. This new technique of this platform enables different brands to market their products on Amazon and can improve brand discoverability and, of course, their sales.
Amazon Marketing Services requires a lot of time and understanding of how the products must be managed. To run a successful and extensive campaign, you need to be well-equipped with the proper knowledge and experience. Working with an agency specializing in Amazon marketing can be helpful, especially if you are familiar with their marketing. Hence, the main goal of working with an Amazon agency is to boost your sales. Keep reading to discover those six questions you need to ask before you hire an Amazon consultant.
What are the different Amazon Advertising Services you offer?
As we all know, Google is the dominant search engine used globally, but most people don’t know that Amazon is a search engine for online shopping. In a survey, it was found that more than 55% of people have started searching for their products on Amazon, and out of that, 9 out of 10 people still used to check that does the site even sell a specific product even if they found it on a different site. At the same time, we use Google for average searches about anything. Amazon is our go-to search bar for anything related to products.
Amazon ad agency offers many services. Below there are some standard services offered by the Amazon Advertising Platform Which Includes:
- Amazon SEO – Unlike regular SEO, optimization for Amazon SEO services involves different practices, like focusing on individual short-tail keywords and focusing more on conversion rather than clicks. This also involves using Amazon’s A+ pages. This content feature allows you to search for enhanced text placements, images, and interactive elements to design a strong product and even a brand story within the product description section.
- Amazon PPC – Amazon PPC management platform is a complete system known as Amazon Advertising. Among these options, ads are used for displaying ads and sponsored products. A good agency can help you determine which PPC strategy best suits your business goals.
- Amazon DSP – Amazon’s Demand Side Platform allows advertisers to automate much of the ad-buying process. This service uses metrics to utilize ad space to reach the right consumers intelligently. This can take place on Amazon and third-party platforms through static images, videos, or even OTT ads over connected TV platforms such as Amazon’s Fire Stick.
1. Are you transparent in your pricing?
If you are speaking of transparency, you need to choose an Amazon agency that is open and honest with its pricing structure. You will find those agencies displaying their prices on their website, while others will ask you to call them for a quote. Be aware of the latter, as it simply shows that the marketing agency in question is thorough with their clients’ services.
It is better to get an exact quote by getting in touch rather than obtaining a price online only to find out that it only includes some of the required services. If an Amazon consultant is unwilling to give you a price, this clearly shows that they are not trustworthy, and you should not do business with them.
2. How Do You Manage Accounts?
This essential question allows you to identify how well Amazon’s digital agency can handle account management. Knowing how your account will be managed alongside its other clients is essential. Earlier, several clients used to experience account management issues with different agencies. Below there are some questions that you should ask in the beginning:
- What is the ratio of clients to account managers?
- What is the reporting schedule?
- What is your account strategy?
- Are all your account managers certified?
These questions will let you determine if the account managers have enough resources and brainpower to devote to your account.
3. Do you also use white hat SEO techniques?
As we’ve discussed above, the importance of Amazon SEO services and their importance in optimizing your product listings, you need to ensure that the consultant you select uses white hat SEO techniques. What does this mean? White hat techniques are opposed to black hat ones and are SEO practices approved by the Amazon platform and other popular search engines such as Google. Although black hat techniques can yield fast results, these are often temporary. In the worst-case scenario, Amazon might even suspend your account for using black hat SEO techniques. To ensure that the consultant you pick uses the best SEO practices, you need to speak to them about their preferred strategies.
4. How much experience do you have?
The most important thing you should look for in an Amazon marketing agency is their experience level. The brands need to ensure that the agency they are working with has years of experience operating an ecommerce business. The more experience the company has, the better their understanding of their actions to make your products more successful on Amazon. They’ll also have to be better prepared to handle the different changes on the platform.
Understanding their expertise and whether their services relate to your ecommerce channel is also essential. Marketing efforts go beyond PPC ads and include everything from listing optimization to a better understanding of customer and Amazon platform trends.
5. How Will You Judge Your Brand’s Success on Amazon?
Generally, a brand’s success is based on sales revenue, such as Return On Ad Spends (ROAS). However, sales do not equal profit for many brands and have high sales value, but they need help to make Amazon a profitable channel for themselves.
A seasoned Amazon marketing services agency will only focus on your brand’s profitability by going into the depths of your brand’s presence on Amazon and making the most of its analysis. While there is no single route to profitability on Amazon, as there are many workflows that contribute to supplying the chain-to-sales model, the right agency should be able to identify areas of improvement and set your brand to success on Amazon.
If you also want to hire an Amazon consultant who can transform your Amazon selling business, you need to choose the right one. So, don’t shy away from asking questions. You can contact our site, MarketplaceOps.com, an agency where you will be 100% comfortable with what they offer and how much they charge. You can expect to get perfect services to help skyrocket your brand sales on Amazon.